WHAT IS CHARLIEDONTSKATE?

1. Rad shot of you jimmy on the wallride mate, good to see an old fart mixing it up with the elite :smiley:

Thanks for the props Boris, Jk and i my not of kick flipped and shit like the youngs ripped it up, but the ole folks still hit over 5ft cosistently on the vert not a problem. :smiling_imp:

Brilliant Pics.

Would love to know where the photo of Alva was taken???

Love the deck he was holding (INCA BLANKET)… best deck graphics ever… love it so much that I just bought one from the U.S!

Brilliant Pics.

Would love to know where the photo of Alva was taken???

Love the deck he was holding (INCA BLANKET)… best deck graphics ever… love it so much that I just bought one from the U.S!

Very Impressive !!! 8) 8)

Very Impressive !!! 8) 8)

Alva photo was at Bondi …was it first bowlarama ? or is my memory going :unamused:

Alva photo was at Bondi …was it first bowlarama ? or is my memory going :unamused:

Was Bondi, first Bowlarama. Yes.

Was Bondi, first Bowlarama. Yes.

Alva was at the 2nd Bowl-a-drama. Ti Coleing won the first drama in 05.

Alva was at the 2nd Bowl-a-drama. Ti Coleing won the first drama in 05.

wawawawawawawawawawawwawatrackerswawawawawawawaindywawawawawacopingwawawawawavertwawawawawawhateverwhateverwhatever. get a cooked prawn in ya black guts! dan v

wawawawawawawawawawawwawatrackerswawawawawawawaindywawawawawacopingwawawawawavertwawawawawawhateverwhateverwhatever. get a cooked prawn in ya black guts! dan v

WHAT WAS THIS FUKER ON??and where can i get some?? :unamused:

WHAT WAS THIS FUKER ON??and where can i get some?? :unamused:

Over cooked prawn, off, like in the sun, y’ know?

Over cooked prawn, off, like in the sun, y’ know?