Grindking trucks

After 10 months of fruitless attempts to stock them I finally broke through on fri…first to come will be the thunderbirds a great alternative to indy 215’s and tracker 184’s

Then the jay Adams… an indy 169, tracker sixtrack alternative

Great news, I ride both of these trucks and love em.

braden do you have an e.t.a on the jay adams grind kings and a price as I’ll either get them or some 169’s off you in the next week or so
Cheers

end of next week Doglog, should be a bit cheaper than the Indy 169’s.

i’ll probably be after some jay adams as well when they come in.

I purchased some Grind king Jay Adams at my local skateshop this pm. (My, they are light, but not that’s the be all and end all.) Very similar action to stage 9 indy but with much more progressive engineering. I tried Paul Cary’s board with these trucks last night and was very impressed. The unobtusive, hi-tensile allen bolt kingpin makes for a very functional setup. Indy Forever? I think maybe not.

can you get ja adams gks for a 8-inch deck?

Not Jay Adams grind kings which are about 8.75 inches wide axle. I have a set of 8 inch grind kings. So Yes they do come in 8 inch but not the Jay Adams. The 8 inch ones feel real good too.

Also heard good things about Krux…will look into them too.

I’ve got a set of Thunderbirds on my Olson. Not trying to be biased here, but the GK’s have got to be the best thing since, since…indy’s!

GK’s are made better(lighter) and turn just as good if not better I reckon than indy’s. And they come standard with inverted kingpins!

Braden, that deck you were riding last tues nite, looks good. Wouldn’t mind getting one that I could put thunderbirds on!(say about 10.5 inches wide) can it be done?

not 10.5 yet sean.

I’ve got thunderbirds and blackfarts on my powell hotrod (9 3/8") and they fit (Just) and I reckon with the right wheels you could go to 11".

thunderbirds come in 10 and 10.5 ay!

Grind Kings turn real good! They seem much more adjustable (than indies) and the turn action feels real smooth and natural. Make sure you’ve got a 7/32" allen key. I only had metric and had to go buy an imperial set. If you like trucks that turn …Waheyyyyy!!!

Hey all,

Just trying to track down the Aus Distributor of Grind King goods, as i have snapped a kingpin and was trying to get a replacement under the guarantee of them being indestructible.

Ive already tried the US guys with no response.

Thanks
Phil

Hey all,

Just trying to track down the Aus Distributor of Grind King goods, as i have snapped a kingpin and was trying to get a replacement under the guarantee of them being indestructible.

Ive already tried the US guys with no response.

Thanks
Phil

If you find out let me know. I snapped mine doing a cess slide on flat concrete. Hardly core.

If you find out let me know. I snapped mine doing a cess slide on flat concrete. Hardly core.

JHS in south aus were the distributor .
They have a website which you can contact them through. :smiling_imp:

JHS in south aus were the distributor .
They have a website which you can contact them through. :smiling_imp: