Funniest front page caption thingy.

submit here.

Aww Crap!!! Its gonna take a lot of Napisan to get my shorts this brilliant white again.

“Quick call Professor McGrath’s laboratory and order me a pair of Primate shin pads and some stylish long socks.”

ps. If I win the bearings go to charity.

Mr Jones’ contribution is unashamedly plagiarised from (& improved upon if you ask me) Bob Dylan’s tune, “Ballad of a Thin Man” (w/yellow helmet, who wishes he was wearing long stripey socks):

Because you know somethin’ is happenin’ here
but you don’t know what it is
do you
Mr Francis

Maybe the only way to compete with the King of the Bowl, Adrian Jones, is to call upon the King Himself (the words hardly even need changing: Elvis knew more than he let on):

I skate along a thin line
dark shadows follow me
here’s where my old school dream lies disillusioned
the Wedge of Reality

Oh I can hear strange steel coping echo
Laughing with mockery
The border line of doom I’m facing
The Wedge of Reality

Reality, Reality, Reality!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

“Hey, who drained all the water from the pool?”

THE HARDNESS OF THE BUTTER IS IN DIRECT PROPORTION TO THE SOFTNESS OF THE BREAD ROLL

EVERY TIME YOU MAKE ENDS MEET, SOMEONE MOVES THE ENDS

Armed with nothing but thirty years worth of yellow helmet acid and a pair of attractively brief socks, the intrepid Reginald Moss leads another daring daytime dive bombing raid on the evil land of flat bottoms …
only to find himself blinded by the fierce white light emitted by his own shorts!

drstoopid

A moss without stone coping gathers no roll

OR

A moss with no garters falls like a stone

OR

A falling moss gathers his DHD roll

OR

A moss gets to eat stone on a roll

OR

A bowling moss will need to gather his bones

OR

A bossy moll lathers my bone (sorry, that’s not really relevant)

sing to skyhooks… i am living in the seventies oh shit i am going to my knees my face gets dirty just walking around my pads will get dirty when i hit the ground…

Water restrictions hamper training for Australia’s Olympic Diving Team

" Those 215’s i shruged off would be looking pretty good about now"

SH@$ LOOKS LIKE MY BOARD NEEDS A FEW MORE LESSONS ON HOW TO KICKFLIP TO REVERT !!! WELL IT AIN’T MY FAULT. :smiley:

WEDGE: Limps into kitchen all bedraggled and bloody.

MRS WEDGE: “Ohhh Robert honey, what’s happened to you now?”

WEDGE: You should seen it darling, I came so close to pulling off a mach-speed switch 540, about 7 feet out, it was all going so perfectly I thought I’d try to kick-flip it on the way back in but the board drifted a little too close to the coping onto which I clean hung.

MRS WEDGE: Perhaps you should work on your b’s carves and axle stalls first.

What a cack! Who should I get to ump it?

Wedge!

beautiful Mosu!

" Piss off you guys, that MILF in the bottom off the bowl is all mine"

OR

" I hope this gets me the lead role in Smalltown…I so wanna meet Lana"

OR

“Shit, I forgot to put my trucks on the coping before i do my funny little kick in thing. maybe i should drop in the conventional way?”