CROSS Chronicles

Darren,

Ripping shot of Dave H. Fog (or what ever it is adds to the atmosphere!)

Awesome pics Dazza. The dave fog-air is worthy of a CDS frontpage! :open_mouth: Neil - you are really dialing those frontside carves in the corner of the bowl now! Paul - how low can you go with that bert - rad. :smiling_imp:
Keep it up lads.

Awesome pics Dazza. The dave fog-air is worthy of a CDS frontpage! :open_mouth: Neil - you are really dialing those frontside carves in the corner of the bowl now! Paul - how low can you go with that bert - rad. :smiling_imp:
Keep it up lads.

Great pics as usual Dave, one day I’ll get over and check out some of these parks for real.

Great pics as usual Dave, one day I’ll get over and check out some of these parks for real.

Hey,

Mark Weatherstone’s back in the CBR … so we had a casual roll at Weston on the weekend!

Frontside tailslide.

Young Josh turned up too!

And another angle!

Hey,

Mark Weatherstone’s back in the CBR … so we had a casual roll at Weston on the weekend!

Frontside tailslide.

Young Josh turned up too!

And another angle!

Great shots Dave…
Here are a few of you…I’ve still got a long way to go…but anyway…

Dave Pang

Other Dave…

And Local ripper??

Great shots Dave…
Here are a few of you…I’ve still got a long way to go…but anyway…

Dave Pang

Other Dave…

And Local ripper??

yeah go josh! i miss weston

yeah go josh! i miss weston

Paul and Jackson at Gunners. Nice BS by Jackson and I love the shadow.

[/img]

Good to see the pics, lads
Dave, great shot of Weatherstone. He looks like he’s having a casual roll - like he’s any dude off the street - front foot dragging casually over the nose. Congrats on the new boy MW.
I’m off to hook up with a few Vienna expats for a skate this afternoon. Hope we can recreate some of the CBR vibe here in Vienna.
Cheers
Jeremy

try again with better iamge quality this time (still working out how to re-size properly)

Paul and Jackson at Gunners. Nice BS by Jackson and I love the shadow.

[/img]

Good to see the pics, lads
Dave, great shot of Weatherstone. He looks like he’s having a casual roll - like he’s any dude off the street - front foot dragging casually over the nose. Congrats on the new boy MW.
I’m off to hook up with a few Vienna expats for a skate this afternoon. Hope we can recreate some of the CBR vibe here in Vienna.
Cheers
Jeremy

try again with better iamge quality this time (still working out how to re-size properly)

First cut of MASH-CROSS weekend. Saturday photos:

looks like the lads are having fun!

couple of cover shots there…good stuff

cheers joe